work in progress
- Arriving. LT technology players are after new markets, and flexing some strategic moves. Altechna expands locally, doubled revenue, and eyeing US acquisition. SoliTek is pushing into Italy, with a manufacturing facility in the works. Northway Biotech opens cGMP facility in Waltham, Massachusetts. jobRely has relocated to the Startup Lisboa building.
- Departing. Arrival did not last - the company is teetering on the edge of survival, despite the SPAC listing at a record $13bn valuation in 2021. Unfortunately, their LT motor production hub has been shut down.
- Proptech Lithuania has grown to 38 members and recently added major RE industry players to the community and the new board - Eika, Civinity and Eastnine. Citynow stumbled into a big data solution, that might become product/venture on its own. Rugile launches a fintech solution for short-term rentals - Nidô (team is based where vacation rentals are a thing, Spain).
- Revenue. #Walk15 grows revenue, AeroTime reaches 3.6 million unique readers per month. Only love from investors.
- M&A. More follows the PVcase acquisition reported last week: Latvian unicorn Printful acquires Snow Commerce, Inc in the US (a team of 100+ people). Hiring platform MeetFrank acquired compensation.app.
- Paysera is in a league of its own: