work in progress
- Products. Whatagraph expands to become a one-stop marketing data platform. Salesforge introduces Mailforge, to future-proof cold email infrastructure. NordVPN is about to launch Saily - global esim service. Turing College partners with Google to launch a Digital Marketing and Analytics program.
- Fintech celebrities - Andrius Biceika (Revolut) talks to Wired.cz while NYSE talks to Daumantas Dvilinskas, TransferGo.
- Sports and Tech. Scorestars 🇪🇪 just secured EUR 725k round from Startup Wise Guys, Trind Ventures 3 Comma Capital SCR, SA. Who else is building for sports in the Baltics?
- Dual-tech. Too much happening to fit all this week, but Aktyvus Photonics tells more about how Baudejas works (thumbs up for this title), RSI Europe signed LOI with Ukraine Defence Industry, and there is a VC firechat in Vilnius tomorrow - sign up.
- Too good for venture. It would be fun to build a list of small yet very profitable tech teams in the Baltics - have ideas on how to pick them? We may need start with Web Robots, Eldorado Market, or Glosendas.
- Latvia will have a real Startup House in Riga - cool non-for-profit initiative.
- People moves. Rokas Golcas leaving carVertical, has built his personal moat on google ads - including some tooling in works. Antanas, Ringaudas and Lukas left Nosto - after bootstrapping SearchNode and successful acquisition they are back to building new. Will add them to the list and keen to follow that journey.
rounds and capital
- Plug and Play accelerator is open for applications
- Kilo Health launched incubator for founders, even pre-idea. They will work alongside for 2 months to turn great minds into great MVPs.
- Graphs and insights on venture funding in Norway 2023. Good place for hardware startups (30% share)
- byFounders reviewing New Nordics 2023 - data on announced early-stage deals done by VCs.
- All first-time venture funds - established in the Nordics in 2023