Hey friends! It took 3 years to build your trust, approx 180 weekly letters.
I hope we are landing on the right spot.
- Content remains open for all (but invite-only, and everyone has 1 invite)
- Privileged to receive support from a group of core sponsors, who decided to get onboard. 6 slots booked, two are available.
- There will be more content, a Slack channel and in-person dinners happening.
- I need your support, too! Jump on Contribee and select what works for you. You will get to invite more people, join a Slack channel and take part at future events.
P.S. First 30 supporters (any tier) will get something great to wear, so hurry up.
P.S.2. Many don't know who is behind Tech Philomaths and seemingly want to know. I happy to send linkedin invite and calendly link for all supporters, and even more happy to jump on a call if you'd like. You can choose not to have a call :)
work in progress
- Edtech. Cluster grows faster when other startups pivot to edtech! Leya AI just secured 1m pre-seed for personal speaking AI English Tutor. They initially founded Oxus.ai to focus on speech recognition, but sometimes you need to take smart turns to meet demand. TLT is CEE winner for Super Connect For Good 2023; here Rasa reflects her journey and how rewarding this cause is. EditAI joined Digital Education Accelerator (interview with their experienced team). Three Cubes moved beyond Minecraft with their own game and not looking back.
STEAM Academy is expanding, making big leaps LT-> Ireland ->now Chicago. To announce something soon? (...in unrelated note, researchers looked at school infrasture investments in the US and figured that test scores improve when they fix HVAC instead of building new athletic facilities)