work in progress
- Moves. Another game studio landing in Vilnius, warm welcome. Also, we are finding some strange headcount growth graphs, do you know what are these companies?
- Furniture1 hits EUR 100m in revenue.
- Fintech. How Argyle is replacing credit bureaus with co-founder & CEO Shmulik Fishman. Open banking provider Bud has secured $80m in funding from TDR Capital; it was founded by Edward Maslaveckas, with a Lithuanian last name and Scottish roots - that's how much we know. Audrius Griskevicius now is onto Softloans - lending as a service.
- Mobility. Citybee grows revenue to EUR 50m. Trafi launches corporate mobility product with SAP as the first large customer. Both Elinta Motors and Altas Auto see huge opp in EV production, looks like these players need serious financial backing.
- Media. Justas from RatePunk (LT). POS podcast with Fund Fellow Founders. Video from Tech Kinship, first talk on emotions at work (in LT).